Megan M. Cronin joined The Law Office of Nicoal C. Sperrazza in 2022. Megan earned her Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from the University of Denver in 2016. She received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2019 and her LLM in International Business Transactions in 2020.
While in law school, Megan was a student attorney for the University of Denver Veteran’s Advocacy Program where she helped veterans receive their VA benefits and apply for discharge upgrades. Megan competed in the National Veterans Law Moot Court Competition in Washington, D.C. in 2019. Due to her demonstrated commitment to public law interest throughout her law school career, Megan graduated with a Public Good Distinction. Megan became passionate about family law when she clerked for Nicoal in the summer of 2018 and again in the summer of 2019.
Megan is a Denver native who enjoys spending time with her family and her dog, and cheering on the Avalanche and Rockies.
Areas of Expertise:
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Immigration (limited)
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law (Denver, CO)
LLM, International Business Transactions
- University of Denver (Denver, CO)
Double B.A., History, Political Science
- Alumnae Board, St. Mary’s Academy, Denver, CO
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
Awards & Accolades:
- 2019 Public Good Distinction, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- 2018 Wilson Hurt Oral Argument Award, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law